Rule #1 of building a website: don’t launch your website and never review your backend again!
Being a website owner is about consistently analyzing your metrics, optimizing your content, and making strategic long-term updates.
But if you are a solopreneur who launched their website into the internet abyss and never looked back, a website audit may sound daunting.
Is this you 👀
- You aren’t seeing a lot of conversions on your website and wondering if something on your site is turning people away
- You have no idea how to track your SEO or website traffic
- You built your website but aren’t sure if you have what’s needed to rank in search engines
- You want a high-converting website but feel clueless about how to go about making strategic updates that will have an impact
A website audit is like a health check for your online presence. It’s a way to identify any problems that may be holding your site back from reaching its full potential on search engines!
If you feel lost on what's needed for your website to convert better, you need an audit.
How would your business change if...
- You were actually getting REAL organic traffic from search engines like Google
- You focused on improving your website experience so people want to spend more time browsing your offers
- You used your website as a tool to drive more conversions to your email list, product, or service
Are you craving more eyes on your website? It’s time to book an audit!
🛑 Stop pushing your website updates to the bottom of the to-do list. 🛑
You see how social media is acting these days.. You need a place away from social media to build authority and share your expertise.
It's time to book an audit so you feel confident about using your website as a tool to share valuable content, grow your business, and achieve your goals as a content creator.
A website audit is the key to unveiling what's going on with your website and how to take it to the next level. Grab yours today!